Toddler Booster Seat Dining, Cartoon Canvas Washable 2 Straps Safety Buckle Kids Booster Seat for Dining Table, Portable Travel Increasing Cushion (Animals-White)
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 14.21 x 13.62 x 3.35 inches; 10.62 Ounces
- Item model number : BOOSTER-2020
- Date First Available : September 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : CAVWVTYU
- Package Dimensions: 14.21 x 13.62 x 3.35 inches
- Item model number: BOOSTER-2020
- Material Type: Canvas
- Batteries required: No
- Is portable: Yes
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Cartoon AppearanceBooster seat adopts a funny cartoon patterns--Active Animals with colorful plants, which will meet children's interest. Colorful Forest pattern can stimulate children's interest and make children curious about the world.
- Comfortable MaterialToddler Booster Seat is made of polyester, high-density sponge, which can bring comfort to children while ensuring it will not deform after long-term use. Soft canvas cover also add comfort to toddlers and suitable for skin.
- On-the-go SizeSmall and lightweight booster seat for dining table can not only use in the house for eating, drawing, playing, but also as a portable high chair for going out to the restaurant, travel and other public area. (Detail: 12.6 x12.6 x 3.1inch, 10.6 OZ )
- Safety & InstallationThere are two straps on the cushion, attach the safety buckles to the back and bottom of the chair respectively. Adjust the retractable strap to the proper length to ensure that the mat will not slip off, ensure the safety of children when eating.
Color:Animals-White Please give the opportunity to let your child share and learn in the family Toddler Booster Seat take into account children's growth and well-being, ensuring the right comfort, for a correct and healthy development. In a child's young world, parents tend to be high and huge, which psychologically causes invisible inequalities between parents and children. Some small movements of parents can have a huge impact on children invisiblely. In order to avoid this inequality, parents should look at the child's eyes when communicating with the child, so that the child can have an equal opportunity to communicate with the parents. For example, during dinner, children learn and grow by observing their parents. Let your child sit at the table and eat with you like an adult, and communicate with you on an equal basis, which is more conducive to the growth of him or her.