- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.1 x 2.1 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Safety warning: WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TOY OR A TEETHER. DO NOT LET CHILDREN SUCK OR BITE OR CHEW THIS PRODUCT. FOR USE BY ADULTS ONLY. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNSUPERVISED.
- Material Type: NBR Foam
- Material free: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Flame-Retardant Chemcials Free, Lead Free
- Care instructions: PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS PAGE, TOP LEFT, WITH PHOTOS., CAUTION: Do not use on objects with weak or easily removable finish.
- Additional product features: Best baby proofing child safety corner guards, corner cushions, corner protectors
- Best uses: Baby proofing, child proofing, furniture edge and corner guards, safety table bumper protectors
- Finish: Black or darker color finish
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- HEAVY-DUTY PREMIUM RUBBER FOAM: Thick, dense and soft - maximum impact absorbent.
- CLEAN SAFETY: Roving Cove uses safe and pure raw material and was the first brand to make foam safety bumpers without the use of toxic flame-retardant chemicals (SCCPs). Our table corner guards contain no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.
- DENSEST: Density is more important than thickness; when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove corner guards measure Shore A 20-N density, much more than the industry standard of 13. Soft, high-density, premium corner cushions absorb impact and protect your loved ones from the sharp corners and edges in your home (nursery, kitchen, fireplace, coffee table), school, daycare, preschool, hospital, senior facility, nursing home, factory, office, museum, restaurant, hotel and more.
- SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic, easy-to-peel, premium 9448A 3M double-sided tape on PRE-TAPED corner cushions. Onyx color goes well with dark oak, dark walnut, ebony, mahogany, dark cherry, or black, granite or dark-colored furniture, such as tables, chairs, chests, shelves, stairs and fireplaces/hearths.
- DESIGNED IN USA: Includes 16 premium, pre-taped, baby proofing corner guards. All text and photos/images in this product listing are copyrighted materials. Copyright: 2012-2020 Mayapple Baby LLC, Brooklyn NY, USA.
PURE: Roving Cove corner guards contain no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.DENSE: Density is more important than thickness when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove corner protectors measure Shore A Durometer of 20, much more dense than the industry standard of 13.SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic easy-to-peel 3M double- sided tape (corner cushions are PRE-TAPED). PURE: Roving Cove edge protectors contain no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.DENSE: Density is more important than thickness when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove edge guards measure Shore A Durometer of 20, much more dense than the industry standard of 13.SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic easy-to-peel 3M double-sided tape (corner cushions are PRE-TAPED. ONE-HANDED OPERATION: Patented Ring Key slips onto any finger and enables the same hand to unlock and open the cabinet door. POWERFUL MAGNETS: Large, powerful neodymium magnets in the Ring Key are able to penetrate 1.5 inches of solid wood to unlock your cabinet door. STARTER TAPE: Patented Starter Tape system revolutionizes installation – adjust and install Roving Cove Magnetic Cabinet Locks without cumbersome templates. The high-performance acrylic 3M Tape sticks and stays stuck. SAFE RAIL: Roving Cove banister guard is a premium safety rail net, with mesh made with heavier-grade fabric that is resistant to pulls and tears. Soft, see-through mesh allows maximum visibility through the net; effortlessly blends in with your home décor. RELEASABLE CABLE TIES: No more strings! Finally, a rail net that installs on your balcony or stair banister with releasable cable ties, only from Roving Cove. Slip cable ties through the designated holes on the net and wrap them around the handrail, or through the strong mesh holes and directly around the banisters (balusters) or newel.