LaborGrip - Labor and Delivery Maternity Device - Pregnancy Gift for First Time Moms - Great Baby Shower Gift
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 0.9 x 2.72 inches
- Item model number: LG-100
- Target gender: Female
- Material Type: Plastic, Natural rubber
- Style: Maternity Pink
- Batteries required: No
- Item Weight: 2.12 ounces
- DESIGNED FOR EXPECTING MOMS BIG DAY: Labor contractions are painful during labor and delivery. The LaborGrip has been designed for expecting mothers who want a pain management tool at their bedside or in their purse at all times.
- LABOR AND DELIVERY ESSENTIALS: Relief during pregnancy for pre-labor and labor contractions.The LaborGrip is one of your hospital bag maternity essentials.
- NEW MOM GIFTS FOR WOMEN: Expecting mothers can use the LaborGrip during braxton hicks and labor contractions. Mom to be women can adjust spring tension before and during labor. A bottom pad can be removed where adjustable knobs can be tightened to increase LaborGrip tension.
- HOSPITAL BAG MATERNITY ESSENTIALS: The LaborGrip fits in the palm of your hand and slides easily into your pocket or purse. Its easy to pack and you wont want to leave home without it.
- GIFTS FOR NEW MOM: This is the perfect baby shower gift for pregnant women mom to be. Put the LaborGrip into your BumpBox and you will be better prepared for labor and delivery.
Get a Grip on Labor The Labor Contraction Relief Device How Does it Work? Start by adjusting the resistance strength from 8-12 lbs Use during labor to relieve painful contractions Release pressure and normalize breathing in-between contractions For Any Pregnancy Type: Including Natural Births Whether you decide to have a natural birth or receive anesthesia from your medical physician, the LaborGrip can help you manage your pain. A Gift For New Moms Relief For Labor Contractions Most women rate pain from labor contractions at a 10 out of 10! Let's face it, labor contractions are not easy. The LaborGrip gives new moms the confidence they need to keep pushing. Perfect For Your Hospital Bag The LaborGrip is ideal for the 3rd trimester of your pregnancy through Braxton Hicks (pre-labor pains) and real labor contractions. This small but powerful device will fit perfectly into your hospital bag. Read more A Labor and Delivery Essential You are going to love this Labor Contraction Relief Device. Made for moms, by a mom. Turn up the strength Most women rate their labor pains a ten out of ten! For many, it's the most painful experience of their lives. That's why the LaborGrip can be adjusted all the way from 8 to 12 lbs of resistance. A Gift for New Moms Show the new mother in your life that you've got them in mind. Don't let new moms go into the labor and delivery room without a LaborGrip! Giving back especially during the coronavirus Over 200 LaborGrips have been donated to hospitals and birthing centers around the world during the coronavirus pandemic. Nurses in the maternity wards, and midwife's in birth centers, recommend the LaborGrip for labor contraction pain relief. Labor and Delivery Adjustable Strength New Mom Gift Giving Back MADE BY A WOMAN The LaborGrip was created by Lauren Elizabeth Richards after her third pregnancy. Lauren has delivered three children (one boy and two girls) in the Chester County Hospital. Since the Coronavirus, Lauren has been writing about ways to have a safe pregnancy during the coronavirus. You can learn more about Lauren and her work at LaborGrip.com. Read more