- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.89 x 4.41 x 1.69 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 months - 8 years
- Item model number : BJ-167
- Date First Available : November 13, 2016
- Manufacturer : Blisstime
- Product Dimensions: 6.89 x 4.41 x 1.69 inches
- Item model number: BJ-167
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Batteries required: No
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Is portable: No
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Keep toddlers close to you and at the same time give them independence during indoor or outdoor activities.
- Easy to use: All you need to do is connect the wristbands to adults and kids hands respectively. The shrinking chain can extend up to 1.5 meters and the wrist strap circumference of kids hand side (the smaller side) can be adjusted up to 14 CM.
- Soft & Comfortable: soft double layers of hook and loop for kids hands, not easy to take off by themselves. The size of wrist strap can be adjusted according to your need, the soft sponge pad in the wrist strap make it comfortable to wear for both adult and kids.
- Durable: The connecting rope is made of stainless steel and wrapped with plastic, never worry this safety harness will be cut by knife. It is linked to the wrist straps with metal connectors that can freely rotate 360 degrees.
- Anti-lost: Only used to prevent children from losing when they go out, but do not prevent children from falling down and cant be used as a walking training equipment. Suggest for children aged 4 and over.
Color:Blue 1.5m | Size:59 Inch (Pack of 1) Some people may not like the idea of being tethered to their child, but for a little one who runs off quickly and often, this harness may be a life saver. A good choice for parents with their baby when traveling or shopping. Package include: 1baby anti-lost harness Suitable age: suggest for children aged 4 and overAccording to different pulling tensions, the item can be stretch to 1.2 meters to 1.5 meters.Caution: 1. This Anti Lost Wrist Link is only used to keep the kids from losing, it cannot prevent the kids from falling on the ground and can’t be used for training to walk. 2. This harness has the elasticity, it will have a mutual pull between kids and parents when wearing it. So when going out, parents should keep following the kids closely to avoid the pull making kids lose balance and fall. 3. We suggest the parents should wear the item first, next the kids wear it, in order to prevent the kids from running away before you, and then you can go together.