- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 6.3 x 0.71 inches
- Item model number: beb210501
- Batteries required: No
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Marvelous Edition Baby Bump Speakers: Babies develop their hearing in 20 weeks and 10 weeks after they can develop memories. With baby bump speakers make sure your baby has a pleasant hearing experience by giving them something amazing to listen to.
- Celebrate the new addition to the family with a gift to soon-to-be mom. It can transform your smartphone or any standard audio device into baby bump speakers.
- Discreet and good on the go: At any point in time and anywhere, you can play for your baby, while you engage in other things. Attach baby bump speakers to your belly, using the included medical grade hydrogel adhesives and adjust them based on baby's position for maximum comfort.
- Comes with an App: Allows mom, dad and loved-ones to record messages, sing lullabies, tell stories, read books and sing songs and play them to the womb later.
- Connect and Bond with your baby: Included stereo audio splitter to let you listen to what is being played to your baby in the womb simultaneously.
Color:Black Night Marvelous Edition baby bump speakers are the start of a Great Bond allows you to play memory-forming messages to your baby in the womb. Play bond-creating voice messages to very soft and gentle music and lullabies. It is your go-to product for creating that magical moment with your baby to be. It is very easy to use, requires no assembling, and can be used at any point in time, anywhere. Essentially, babies are known to develop their hearing in 20 weeks, and 10 weeks after, they start to develop their memories. That said, hearing is the very first sense they develop and you can take advantage of that to connect with them even before they come into the world. Playing music, reading, singing and talking to your baby before birth evoke certain emotions in your baby. When a baby hears the voice in the womb, she/he becomes alert and responds to it. This daily connection, helps your baby recognize your voice once she/he’s out in the real world and this will develop the bond between you and your baby, besides benefiting her/him develop mentally. Make sure you help them have a pleasant hearing experience by giving them something amazing to listen to. With our bebon tunes App you can record your voice, when reading books, singing songs, talking, singing a lullaby and play them to your loved one anywhere at any time; being at work, walking in the park, at a friend’s, ... Yes, you can keep that special bond almost always. Made with Care for the Comfort of Moms and is Safe for Babies. Product features: Connects to any mp3 device Playing music and voices to the womb Audio splitter allows you and your baby to listen simultaneously Discreet and good on the go Easy to use. No assembly required Volume limiter switch to play sound to your baby at safe volume levelCompatible with "bebon tunes app" to record your voice